Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
What happened to all the new people putting their first post in a new thread in the "Introductions" forum? Now they just head straight to an existing thread.

Although I have to say that the demographic (please reply) that Chris posted today has had a bit of intrigue to it.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
i guess I wasn't even aware of the introductions forum. If I was, I would have used it.

Yes, I see it now, but it just kind of blends in. I really concentrate on the forums between ISU MBB and Big XII and rarely stray outside of them unless it appears on the front page.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
What happened to all the new people putting their first post in a new thread in the "Introductions" forum? Now they just head straight to an existing thread.

Although I have to say that the demographic (please reply) that Chris posted today has had a bit of intrigue to it.

I swear they are still doing this. Couple weeks ago I remember reading one.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
There just doesn't seem to be the great threads on CF like there once was. I remember one thread that was about Tom Cruise running on a tredmill while holding an airplane or something like that.

Tom Cruise's bunker and an airplane on a treadmill.

And lets not forget the Never Ending Thread (NET) and NET 2.0, which ended before their time. Speaking of which...

In honor of #5348 , In Accordance With (Keep's) Prophecy

5348.jpg

Reactions: 4VR4CY

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA

For what it's worth, I did make an intro post about a month ago when I joined.:wink:

I decided to change my name because this one is shorter and I like it more.

Help Support Us

Become a patron