9:40 am.......63 degrees outside

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Days like these reminds me that not long ago, we were surrounded by tiny marvels of nature: the single snowflake.

I think we might all learn a lesson from how this utterly unique and exquisite crystal turns into an ordinary boring molecule of water, just like every other one, when you bring it indoors.

And now, while the analogy sinks in, I'll be leaving you drips and going outside.

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
Days like these reminds me that not long ago, we were surrounded by tiny marvels of nature: the single snowflake.

I think we might all learn a lesson from how this utterly unique and exquisite crystal turns into an ordinary boring molecule of water, just like every other one, when you bring it indoors.

And now, while the analogy sinks in, I'll be leaving you drips and going outside.

Drugs are not the answer man!

247cy

Nov 14, 2006
Spring Hill, KS
Only bad thing about spring is the girls who packed on a few too many pounds over the Winter and think they can still wear the same outfits that looked good the Summer before.

Also, someone needs to do a recon cruise through sorority row and see if the ladies are taking advantage of the free tanning yet.