Votes: 41 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 189 82.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
Does this thread actually do anything? Everyone is on an emotional roller-coaster since we just lost to Texas and Hamilton is leaving (Everyone else was expected). Do you really need a poll to know what people will vote today?

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
Does this thread actually do anything? Everyone is on an emotional roller-coaster since we just lost to Texas and Hamilton is leaving (Everyone else was expected). Do you really need a poll to know what people will vote today?

The poll provides a non-scientific survey of Cyclone Fanatic user thoughts on the current state of Iowa State Men's Basketball, if you don't like it don't vote.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids

I agree.

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
The poll provides a non-scientific survey of Cyclone Fanatic user thoughts on the current state of Iowa State Men's Basketball, if you don't like it don't vote.

It isn't that I don't like it, I just feel it is common-sense redundant. The only thing this will used for is cannon-fodder to make our fan base look bad (psycho-girlfriend "I love you one second, hate you the next" bad).

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
All we need now is one of our former players to come forward and say Mac beat him up or something...anything to get us out of this contract.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Since we are starting from scratch anyway, might as well be with a new coach.

This is the correct answer.

I keep thinking we have hit bottom... and we keep falling further. If we keep Gmac the hole will just keep getting deeper.