Video: Brackins comments on today's news/Big 12 tourney

dcxme1183

Jan 31, 2010
Minneapolis
One thing I'll miss about Craig off the court is how articulate he is. I loved his answer about every team being vulnerable. I think he gives a good interview. We've had some pretty smart guys over the years, but we've also had our fair share that made me cringe when they spoke.

heyguy85

Nov 9, 2007
Iowa
If you sit and listen to him speak, time and time again he is impressive. He knows basketball, he understands the media, and he is a nice guy. I am happy we have him as a representative of the university because he does such a great job. He could blow people off and act like he's too busy, but he doesn't. I enjoy listening to him speak and it's too bad we can't keep him around.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
If you sit and listen to him speak, time and time again he is impressive. He knows basketball, he understands the media, and he is a nice guy. I am happy we have him as a representative of the university because he does such a great job. He could blow people off and act like he's too busy, but he doesn't. I enjoy listening to him speak and it's too bad we can't keep him around.

I've thought that Craig has a future in broadcasting.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
He'd be great!

I've also thought that he could have a future in coaching, but I'm not entirely sure he loves basketball enough. How's that for analysis from someone who has never met the guy? :)

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I would love to read something into his comments, however, I cannot. I have nothing.