kNU-KU - wild thought

flander1649

Apr 20, 2006
Kansas City
Visit site
Why not their fan base already is one and the same. Basketball season NU fans talk about their team and it's the Jayhawks. Then during football season KU fans talk about their team and they are talking about husker football.

Another thing that bugs me why is it NU and KU go by this when there is no such thing as Kansas University or Nebraska University? They are both University of Kansas, University of Nebraska. Hell Iowa is smart enough to go by U of I.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
wow...are there actually people believing this??? How does tax support from states get split? I am laughing at any of you who think that Big Red wants blue as part of their color scheme.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Why not their fan base already is one and the same. Basketball season NU fans talk about their team and it's the Jayhawks. Then during football season KU fans talk about their team and they are talking about husker football.

Another thing that bugs me why is it NU and KU go by this when there is no such thing as Kansas University or Nebraska University? They are both University of Kansas, University of Nebraska. Hell Iowa is smart enough to go by U of I.
Actually, by Iowa law, the correct name is the State University of Iowa or SUI. Ours is legally Iowa State University of Science and Technology or ISUST. Just thought I'd throw that in as kind of a funny thing to think about!

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
So is this kind of a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim kind of deal?

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
wow...are there actually people believing this??? How does tax support from states get split? I am laughing at any of you who think that Big Red wants blue as part of their color scheme.

Imagine the audacity to try to add blue to a predominantly red color scheme. Thank goodness that's never happened to us.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
In other secret negotiations the men's and women's Clone team will merge and play a 65 game schedule. Bill will be assisted by Gregg and may the best guards play.