WTB: FB Parking Pass

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
If anyone is in the Cyclone Club, Cardinal Level or above and you are not planning to buy a parking pass for football, I am looking for an extra one. If you'd be willing to order one and sell it to me, PM me and we can work out the details. I don't want one badly enough to pay more than the $50 face value, but there would definitely be some beers with your name on them at my tailgate. Oh, and I specified Cardinal or above just because I only want a paved lot, not G7. Thanks.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'm looking for someone that would be willing to buy an RV lot pass too. Suposedly you can't buy both an RV and car pass on the same order is what my sources have told me otherwise I would have an inside track on 1 right now.

isuforlife

Sep 6, 2007
If anyone is in the Cyclone Club, Cardinal Level or above and you are not planning to buy a parking pass for football, I am looking for an extra one. If you'd be willing to order one and sell it to me, PM me and we can work out the details. I don't want one badly enough to pay more than the $50 face value, but there would definitely be some beers with your name on them at my tailgate. Oh, and I specified Cardinal or above just because I only want a paved lot, not G7. Thanks.

Same here I would like to buy a extra permit, Cardinal level C-5, pm me if you are interested in selling or getting one and I will pay top dollar thank you

Last edited: