NFL: Ocho and Erin Andrews will "dance"

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clone96

Nov 14, 2006
Parts Unknown
I've heard that Erin Andrews has been desperately trying to get on that show. Although the "stars" are getting highly dubious. Seriously, Buzz Aldrin? And Kate Gosselin going on the show proves that she's nothing but a fame-*****.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I've heard that Erin Andrews has been desperately trying to get on that show. Although the "stars" are getting highly dubious. Seriously, Buzz Aldrin? And Kate Gosselin going on the show proves that she's nothing but a fame-*****.

She is clearly doing it for the kids.

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I'll be tuning in for Erin. Wasn't she on the cheer sqaud at Florida? I can see her winning it.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Erin will not be a good dancer.

The lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls will be the best eye candy. She will also be able to move.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Erin will hang around awhile for sure! Those shows are so scripted...if that show wants any chance of keeping male viewers they will keep Erin Andrews and Nicole Sherzinger around awhile...if those two drop out quick...no way will ABC get the male viewership!

Also...I think it is ridiculous to think that non-singers/dancers should have to compete against those from the music industry in a dance contest! Nicole S...and that kid from 'NSynch (sp?) or Backstreet Boys should not be in competitions like this...that would be like them competing in summer football camp against Emmit Smith!

All in all...I don't really care because I have never watched this show.

Last edited:

247cy

Nov 14, 2006
Spring Hill, KS
Erin will hang around awhile for sure! Those shows are so scripted...if that show wants any chance of keeping male viewers they will keep Erin Andrews and Nicole Sherzinger around awhile...if those two drop out quick...no way will ABC get the male viewership!

I demand you turn in your Man Card immediately!

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I demand you turn in your Man Card immediately!

Yeah...I love looking/staring/drooling at/over beautiful women...but not on shows like that! My wife watched the Bachelor and that turned into a show where the guy who was the "bachelor" had less testosterone than the "woman" he chose to marry! Ummm...even my wife won't watch that show again!

As for Dancing...thank goodness my wife doesn't watch that show...and when does it start anyway? Won't baseball be on by then? That is all I need to know...

Reactions: 247cy

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Erin will not be a good dancer.

The lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls will be the best eye candy. She will also be able to move.

Didn't know this chick was going to be on it. Check and mate.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I'm surprised Andrews is on board for this after the hotel thing, they are obviously going to put her in some skank outfits.

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
I'm excited for the lead singer of the ***** cat dolls AND Erin Andrews... this will be the first ever dancing with the stars I ever tuned into... just to see them half clad...

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I'm excited for the lead singer of the ***** cat dolls AND Erin Andrews... this will be the first ever dancing with the stars I ever tuned into... just to see them half clad...
You missed out when Stacy Keibler was on. And basically any season Julianne whatever her name is, the pro dancer chick.