LOST: Sundown

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Smokey reaches the temple.

Goodbye Lennon. Maybe the end of Dogen. My guess is either Claire or Sayid will kill Lennon, while Smokey takes care of Dogen.

Some mood music......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlgkS3YYVs]YouTube - Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown - 1979[/ame]

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
Smokey reaches the temple.

Goodbye Lennon. Maybe the end of Dogen. My guess is either Claire or Sayid will kill Lennon, while Smokey takes care of Dogen.

Some mood music......

YouTube - Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown - 1979

I think there definitely will be some wholesale Others slaughter in this episode. I'm not convinced they are ready to kill off Dogen yet. We'll see. Hope this episode is as revealing as the teaser lead us to believe.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Dogen is filming other tv shows so he may not stay on Lost long, but in an interview he said that he and Sayid may become friends in some form towards the end. Im confused, but I hope its true. Im not convinced that Sayid will choose a dark path.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
It's most definitely a Jin & Sun episode, if the pattern they've had for the "side-flashes" persist. It'll be interesting to see how they tie their story in with what should be a good episode. As a Lost fan, I've been conditioned to expect a disappointing "filler" episode every other week, so I'm certainly feeling uncomfortable that we're due for a filler. But maybe it won't be.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Yeah, hoping it isn't a "filler" episode as well. I want some "others" to go down by smokie.....and people choosing sides.

Oh man, LOST!

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Dogen is filming other tv shows so he may not stay on Lost long, but in an interview he said that he and Sayid may become friends in some form towards the end. Im confused, but I hope its true. Im not convinced that Sayid will choose a dark path.

I have stayed in the dark minus the promos at the end of an episode, so this is news to me. With that said, maybe they will come to an understanding, but this kind of speak always seems like a smokescreen to me. So now I'll predict that Claire kills Lennon, which is fine because he sucks, and Sayid is going to kill Dogen.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Ah so at least one person gets it. =)

I think Dogan lives. That guy is too awesome to get wiped out in the first cleanse.

If he dies, he could be "claimed" by the other side and still be walking around.

I say he is toast.

mapnerd

Aug 17, 2006
Ames
So, does anyone know if tonight's episode will be shown right after the bball game? I don't want to wait any longer than I have to. At this point I would rather watch Lost than bball anyway.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Can you make it happen?

I dont know how. Otherwise I would. I know there will be a mass kill off and I would hope Dogan is spared, but you are probably right. I bet Ben kills him. I just want Sayid to have some redemption for his past mistakes. A chance to make it right. If anyone should die, it should be Kate. She sucks. =)

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Last week the cave bodies were next to each other, but in S1, they were apart.

I know the anagram leads to Rose & Bernard and it would make sense to end their story that way, but it was Jack who put the black & white stones in his pocket, and I never saw him give them to anybody else.

isucy1234

Apr 2, 2009
Last week the cave bodies were next to each other, but in S1, they were apart.

I know the anagram leads to Rose & Bernard and it would make sense to end their story that way, but it was Jack who put the black & white stones in his pocket, and I never saw him give them to anybody else.

When did Jack do this? I don't remember it.

Another quick question... Just kinda curious where every one is at on the island right now. Flocke is now with Claire and Jin, but where did Sun, Ben, and Ilana go? Also where is Sawyer? And Richard? Flocke has been with all of these people lately... I guess when you travel in a form of smoke you can get places quickly.:smile:

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
I have stayed in the dark minus the promos at the end of an episode, so this is news to me. With that said, maybe they will come to an understanding, but this kind of speak always seems like a smokescreen to me. So now I'll predict that Claire kills Lennon, which is fine because he sucks, and Sayid is going to kill Dogen.

There's no way that Lennon dies and Dogen lives. Who would translate for poor Dogen? He'd have to speak English for the rest of the series!

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009

Another quick question... Just kinda curious where every one is at on the island right now. Flocke is now with Claire and Jin, but where did Sun, Ben, and Ilana go? Also where is Sawyer? And Richard? Flocke has been with all of these people lately... I guess when you travel in a form of smoke you can get places quickly.:smile:

Season 1, right after they found the bodies. They had just been stung by a bunch of bees.

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN

Last seen at the Oceanic 815 graveyard. Pretty sure they are headed to the Other's temple.

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Well since Dubuque is to good for the ISU game I get to watch both Lost and ISU at the same time.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Normally I would be watching LOST at a friend's house right now, but the game is actually still close.

Help Support Us

Become a patron