Josh Freeman

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
Does anyone else laugh at the fact this guy is the starting QB for Tampa Bay? I cannont take this guy serious, he was an average QB in college. He was on Mike & Mike today and I just thought of the times ISU played KSU and did nothing.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
Does anyone else laugh at the fact this guy is the starting QB for Tampa Bay? I cannont take this guy serious, he was an average QB in college. He was on Mike & Mike today and I just thought of the times ISU played KSU and did nothing.

I'm sure he is the one laughing . . . . ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!
21667.jpg

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
He was a good QB on a below average team at Kansas St. He has a big body and a big arm. I think he will be an above average QB in the league for years to come

ddisu

Nov 11, 2009
Toledo

Except he was 2-1 against ISU. Stats aren't too bad. 59-94, 787 yard, 6 TD, 3 int.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
He was a good QB on a below average team at Kansas St. He has a big body and a big arm. I think he will be an above average QB in the league for years to come

So does Jamarcus Russell. Hopefully Freeman has a better head on his shoulders.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Speaking of Big XII Quarterbacks. Did I see Chase Daniel on the Saints sidlines during the superbowl? I watched a preseason game when he was at the Redskins and he looked like a fish out of water. He appeared totally overwhelmed.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006

think what you like, but he is a starting nfl qb and making bank. Good job out of him to get where he is.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009

Not me, I picked him up in our FFL keeper league late in the year. I'm hoping he really blows up.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
I don't know much about Josh Freeman.

But I find it amusing the fact a guy with the name "UNIGuy" is questioning the pro prospects of a QB with mediocre college credentials, given the career of the last Panther QB to make the pros. :wink:

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
I don't know much about Josh Freeman.

But I find it amusing the fact a guy with the name "UNIGuy" is questioning the pro prospects of a QB with mediocre college credentials, given the career of the last Panther QB to make the pros. :wink:
I could care less about UNI athletics.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
It's all about timing and luck sometimes in the NFL. He wound up in a great situation to become a starter on a horrible NFL squad with no solid QB prospects..... now, Freeman gets a chance to play A LOT whereas many back-ups that would kill for a chance are stuck somewhere in a depth chart.

Look at Sage.... I really wish he could get a chance to play for someone.

Melvin

Jul 29, 2008
Crete, NE
I think the fans of K-State are more surprised. I saw his last College game ('08) in Manhatten. The K-State fans were more excited about Chase Coffman's brother, they were talking him up.

The K-State fans couldn't understand why the NFL Scouts were so excited about Freeman, they thought he threw too many INT's.

FACT: NFL Scouts look at Physical Ability instead of College W/L's. Fans remember the INT's that cost them a game, but the NFL is only concerned about Physical Ability and Potential. Freeman could really develop into an Elite NFL QB.