NBA: Bulls championship next year?

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
Ok let me lay down the facts, Chicago with the team they have now are potentionally as high as a 5 seed in the playoffs this year. I mean Rose, noah hinrich, gibson, deng. I mean playoff contender big time no doubt. But next year (unless they make moves in the summer) they have 20million dollars to throw at a super star. If you were a super star caliber player wanting a championship what is a better option then chicago. I mean look at the other teams with clearing cap space room. Knicks no way terrible they have no one other then David Lee who has an expiring contract. Nets, you mean to tell me that you can take the worse team in the nba and turn them into playoff contender in 1 year with the addition of 2 players? Clippers, i mean yes gordon and kaman are good but better then chicago? No, so chicage is already a playoff contender and the addition of a chris bosh or lebron or dwade could potentionally put them in the upper epsilon of teams and the best thing about it is that they are YOUNG. what do you think? I mean im not saying they will win but i say their chances are just as good as anyone elses.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Actually I do. My comment is, you're still dreaming of the past. The Bulls aren't going to win a Championship next year, but if you want to believe that go ahead.

Last edited:

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
everyones been dumping and chicago isnt going to get a lot better. and its "echelon" not "epsilon"

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
How do you figure they wont be that much better? I mean the team is damn good now and adding an upper tier scorer could put this team in championship contention. So your telling me if this team adds lebron they cant contend for a championship next year?

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Okay, they'll be a lot better if they had James, but I don't see that happening. Even if they do get him, I still don't think they'd win a championship next year.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
How do you figure they wont be that much better? I mean the team is damn good now and adding an upper tier scorer could put this team in championship contention. So your telling me if this team adds lebron they cant contend for a championship next year?

I think they're telling you you're not going to get LeBron.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
If I had to guess, they will make a real hard run at D-Wade,and might have enough cap space left to make a run at Bosh. I would imagine someone like Bosh's salary will get deflated a bit due to the high salaries of the other stars. If they could land both, they would be a championship caliber team (Rose, Wade, Deng, Gibson, Bosh).

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames

They are playing some good ball right now. They need to however, add one of the big three (Lebron, Dwade, or Bosh) If they don't, I don't think their situation improves too much. Good core, with a young star, but no go to superstar, which every good team in NBA has. DRose is good, but not as a PG does he have that ability yet. Add one of those three and looking good. Hope Gar and Pax don't blow this offseason, like they have in the past.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
Sorry i wasnt sure on how to spell it and that came up in spell check. My mistake i know your perfect so i will try and do better next time to be able to try and match your awesomeness.

isufan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
SW Iowa
I'd definately like to see the Bulls go get D-Wade and make him their first priority.

Cardinal&Gold11

Nov 6, 2007
The land of Eastern Iowa University

Damn good? really? they are 3 games over .500 in a fairly weak eastern conference. I would say that Cleveland would be better than the Bulls even without LeBron.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
Damn good? really? they are 3 games over .500 in a fairly weak eastern conference. I would say that Cleveland would be better than the Bulls even without LeBron.

This is the dumbest statement i have ever heard. Have you ever watched cleveland play when lebron sits on the bench? well the team they are playing usually goes on a big run. They cannot play without him.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I'd definately like to see the Bulls go get D-Wade and make him their first priority.

I think D-Wade might go for a little bit of a bargain. He is the oldest of the "big names" out there this off season and he is a bit injury prone. This will drive down his value, and I think he will end up in Chicago and it will be a huge steal (D-Wade is my favorite pro and I would love to see him as a Bull). That backcourt would make the Bulls a big man away from being very, very tough.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
you must not hear much of what you say.

How are my comments dumb? I state facts that are obvious to people who actually know what is going on. Yes i mispell things and my grammar is not the greatest but the things i say are true.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
How are my comments dumb? I state facts that are obvious to people who actually know what is going on. Yes i mispell things and my grammar is not the greatest but the things i say are true.

No, you state your opinion and then get pissy when people don't agree with you.

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
I am pulling for Bosh. That would be very nice. I dont see D Wade as much.

Help Support Us

Become a patron