That Guy

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
At the bar last week talking about 'That Guy' you want to junk punch.

Our winner,

That guy on the plane that reclines his seat the second the wheels leave the ground, and then gets out his MacBook and proceeds to lean forward the whole flight.

Runner Up,

That guy that has to completely strip his driveway every time a flake of snow lands on it....regardless of time of day.

Reactions: San Francisco Cy

Sy4Cy

Sep 1, 2009
I don't know about the snow guy becasue that doesn't really affect me. But airplane dude definitely ticks me off. The guy who waits to get over til the last second and then tries to squeeze in ticks me off.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
My current "That guy" is the guy across the street who starts his truck in the morning to warm it up. It runs from 5:00-5:30am every morning. I currently live in the south and over night temp has not been below 50 degrees.

Chipper

Dec 8, 2008
The guy with crappy ear buds that allow everyone in eyesight to hear his crappy music.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Guy who is always at the bosses desk not doing his job. Having terrible month end numbers, then get's promoting because he kissed ***. Then boss fires them a year later and can't figure out why guy did not do a good job.

Blackhawk6515

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 21, 2008
Cell phone guy in public. I hate standing behind someone in line at the store and they are on their phone instead of paying for their groceries. And I don't really care about what they are talking about.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Cell phone guy in public. I hate standing behind someone in line at the store and they are on their phone instead of paying for their groceries. And I don't really care about what they are talking about.

Different angle.

Person in checkout lane who's "surprised" that they actually have to pay when the cashier is done ringing them up - then begin scurrying for their wallet.

Double punch for the person who writes a check and hasn't even dug it out or prefilled stuff til after the cashier is done.

Reactions: acs4isu

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Different angle.

Person in checkout lane who's "surprised" that they have to pay when the cashier is done ringing the up. Double punch for the person who writes a check and hasn't even dug it out or prefilled stuff til after the cashier is done.

Who the hell is still using a check to pay at a grocery store?!

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
People that suck at driving. That is my biggest pet peeve. Road rage, I know it well.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Re: Junk Punch That Guy

The jerk behind me on a flight a few years ago who had no trouble reclining the seat that he was in. When I tried to do the same, he kept trying to shove my seat back upright so that he could have the use of his precious "knee space". After the 3rd back and forth seat shoving match and a cold glare from me, he either wished that he didn't have gangly knees or that he had ponied up for 1st class leg room.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Guy that is driving 90 mph on the interstate that tailgates you while you are going 75-80 yourself then swerves in and out of traffic almost hitting a few cars in the process and takes the next exit off. How come guys like that never get picked up by a trooper?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron