Top 10 Sports names

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
My wife and I laughed so hard at: Ivana Mandic

I got to this when I googled "Mary Carillo straight?" and ultimatley this is something that I landed on.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Long Wang.
**** Pole.
**** Seaman.
BJ Lovett.
Harry Colon.
In boot camp(Navy) there was a guy in our group with a last name of "Stain". The entire staff of Company Commanders dropped recruit from his name and called him Seaman Stain. They were really impressed with themselves as it was an impossible to not laugh...so they always had an excuse to hammer us for laughing.

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
A professor when I was at Central College, granted I know its not sports related, was Anya Butt. BTW, Ivana Mandic is hideous:confused:

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
True story. Former top HS girls scorer in NW iowa : Fonda Dicks, after graduating HS later on married her HS coach for the punch line-his last name was Peters. I always thought her parents must have been the most naive people in the world for giving her that name, or they must have been real swingers.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
A professor when I was at Central College, granted I know its not sports related, was Anya Butt. BTW, Ivana Mandic is hideous:confused:
Did a google image search for Ivana Mandic...hot! (is there a barfing emoticon)?

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
Did a google image search for Ivana Mandic...hot! (is there a barfing emoticon)?

nwbhia.jpg

jay moe

Apr 10, 2006
southern iowa
True story. Former top HS girls scorer in NW iowa : Fonda Dicks, after graduating HS later on married her HS coach for the punch line-his last name was Peters. I always thought her parents must have been the most naive people in the world for giving her that name, or they must have been real swingers.

She was not from northwest Iowa, she was from a small town in south central Iowa named Moravia. And she did not marry a guy named Peters, I think we have discussed this before on this board.

Help Support Us

Become a patron