Bring back Jean Prioleau as the top assistant coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclonefan1983

Feb 12, 2009
this time around, it seem like when he was here under the McDermott era we had better guard play than this year......

C

Cyclone42

We may not be able to afford to fire McDermott. But there are no contractual barriers preventing us from getting him to clean up us assistant coaching staff. If Pollard doesn't at LEAST do that at the end of this season, there will be hell to pay as far as I am concerned.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
And let go of who? Giving up Prioleau for Robinson was a good thing.

Jack & Hilton

Nov 30, 2007
How the hell are you still here? You've even admitted to being a Hawk yet you're still allowed to post negative ISU threads.

Why don't you move to Russia?

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
We may not be able to afford to fire McDermott. But there are no contractual barriers preventing us from getting him to clean up us assistant coaching staff. If Pollard doesn't at LEAST do that at the end of this season, there will be hell to pay as far as I am concerned.

I don't know if they are the problem.

GrayerClone

Feb 11, 2010
Central Iowa
Transcript from Mac's Introduction as Coach

Anyone have a transcript of when Mac was hired and what he laid out in his opening statement as our basketball coach. I want to say he made comments like we will play fundamental basketball, etc. It would be interesting to do some fact checking and see where we are in regards to promises made 4 years in.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Re: Transcript from Mac's Introduction as Coach

He also said they would make the NCAA tourny the next year, because they dont have time to rebuild.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale

Anyone have a transcript of when Mac was hired and what he laid out in his opening statement as our basketball coach. I want to say he made comments like we will play fundamental basketball, etc. It would be interesting to do some fact checking and see where we are in regards to promises made 4 years in.

I know he said something about it being fun to beat Iowa.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha

And win more than 15 and Wayne.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown

He was talking about how he was from iowa and this and that. And said "i'm one you". We now know he was talking to the complete losers that were in the building.

Reactions: cycloneML

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

He was talking about how he was from iowa and this and that. And said "i'm one you". We now know he was talking to the complete losers that were in the building.

Is that what he said? Word for word?

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames

Ha i shouldnt laugh at this, but its pretty dang funny

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA

How do you "fact check" an introduction speech made to jazz up the fanbase? And should he have a "do-over" once all the players left during his first few weeks?

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive

I know he said something about it being fun to beat Iowa.

I thought McD was a bad hire from the start as I compared him to McCarney. As soon as he said the above statement, he lost any chance he had of me supporting him.

I remind my wife at least once a week how I was against the hire. She remembers that and remembers how I rolled my eyes after his macho statement of beating Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.