Breaking News........Tiger Woods to have a press conference (LINK

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Well, he's back. It'll be interesting to watch him. I sure hope we'll see a humble person.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
Well, he's back. It'll be interesting to watch him. I sure hope we'll see a humble person.
I want to see a brash, arrogant Tiger. Jerry Springer-esque press conference. "Yeah, I ****ed them. You would too if you had ***** being thrown at you like me!"

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Woods has been linked to over a dozen women and reportedly went to sex rehabilitation in Mississippi.

My visual is a scene from Pulp Fiction.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Woods has been linked to over a dozen women and reportedly went to sex rehabilitation in Mississippi.

My visual is a scene from Pulp Fiction.
Where they get the Gimp out of his box.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I bet he will say he is going to play in the Tavistock and then the Masters. Two heavily controlled environments which will be perfect for him to come back to.

MB4CY

Aug 29, 2009
Norwalk, IA
Maybe we'll see a very honest Tiger Woods who says "I'm running out of hush money, so I say it's high time to hit the links!".

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Friday is Tiger Time

Tiger to hold news conference Friday - News - FOX Sports on MSN

Tiger Woods will end nearly three months of silence Friday when he speaks to the media for the first time about his middle-of-the-night accident that sparked shocking revelations about his infidelity.

Woods will speak to a small group of reporters at 11 a.m. Friday from the clubhouse of the TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., home of the PGA Tour.

"This is all about the next step," Mark Steinberg, his agent, told The Associated Press. "He's looking forward to it."

Steinberg said he would speak to a "small group of friends, colleagues and close associates" about his past and what he plans next, along with apologizing for his behavior.

Woods will not answer any questions from the media.

Chinese are celebrating the Year of the Tiger. When will he be back?

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Re: Friday is Tiger Time

Anybody else hoping he's decided to just go with it and own the whole sleazebag, playboy persona?

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
I wish he wouldn't have rushed into this presser..........he should have taken some time to let the dust settle....:confused:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron