KXNO's Cyclone Soundoff to start at around 9:40

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
Can you listen to this through kxno.com? All I have is silence after a really nice commercial.

Jack & Hilton

Nov 30, 2007
Pearalt just admitted he doesn't pay attention to Iowa State anymore, yet he's on the Iowa State call in show? Makes sense

Sportstalkmatt

May 21, 2009
Des Moines
Just to be clear - I said I pushed back from the table and I don't care about this team anymore - I was at the K State game so I'm obviously still watching - I'm just annoyed that I thought the team was going to be better

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
yes you can.....you can also hear it on your IPhone, Blackberry or Droid by downloading the IHeartRadio app - it's free...

I love the app but for some reason there has never been any local Des Moines stations listed, only the random national app stations within the Des Moines tab.

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
Enjoyed the show Chris. You seem more down on GMAC on the radio than you are on the site.

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
Oh I understand. I am very tired of losing.

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
Just to be clear - I said I pushed back from the table and I don't care about this team anymore - I was at the K State game so I'm obviously still watching - I'm just annoyed that I thought the team was going to be better

Matt,
That's amazing because that's exactly how I feel about your show. I listened when you first came on and I still listen occasionally, but I've been disappointed and now I just don't care.

Reactions: coachdags