Cqulin Hubert?

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
I'd like to hear the inside scoop on this one. I know commits change their minds at the last minute, but it seems odd that a commit would change at the last minute to a school with a new coach, especially after the drama at TT.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
I'd like to hear the inside scoop on this one. I know commits change their minds at the last minute, but it seems odd that a commit would change at the last minute to a school with a new coach, especially after the drama at TT.

The kid was from Texas. A Texas school offer and it was Tuberville. People seem to like him. Same situation was possible with S. Johnson. If Florida State offered a RB slot he was gone.

mt85

Mar 24, 2006

I read an article in which he said it was a very tough decision, and he stayed up all night thinking about it.

It is too bad that TT was in his ear at the last minute compared to visiting ISU back in September. I think he is the classic example of what Iowa turns into a standout DE.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
The kid was from Texas. A Texas school offer and it was Tuberville. People seem to like him. Same situation was possible with S. Johnson. If Florida State offered a RB slot he was gone.

Not only that but James Willis is his newly named defensive coordinator and he's an outstanding linebackers coach so he will have a keen eye on Huberts development.

Not to mention close to home, anytime ISU is recruiting Texas, Florida and California we have to expect one or two of these occurring.

To Hubert, enjoy waiting to play with 3 juniors and 3 sophomores shown on the depth chart, you'll have plenty of time to think about your signing day surprise!!!!

Last edited:

mt85

Mar 24, 2006
Or one heck of an outside linebacker that can cover the field and make Wallys job a lot of fun!!!!

I posted an article earlier regarding TT recruiting, and that article indicated that TT was recruiting him to play DE.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
I posted an article earlier regarding TT recruiting, and that article indicated that TT was recruiting him to play DE.

This could be a blessing. Have you ever watched TT's defense? They are horrible. If they are recruiting a guy that ISU is recruiting then maybe we just misjudged his ability as he will surely be a complete bust. :yes:

Clonemetbear

Jan 2, 2010
This kid was already committed to us. Tech becomes my new hated Big 12 south team. Leave these kids alone once they make it known where they want to go. Only slease programs keep the heat on, and TT leads the way.:no:

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
This kid was already committed to us. Tech becomes my new hated Big 12 south team. Leave these kids alone once they make it known where they want to go. Only slease programs keep the heat on, and TT leads the way.:no:

Every team in the country will go after a verbal commit. If you think Iowa State has NEVER recruited a kid who verbally committed to another school, you are sadly mistaken. first example that comes to mind is Sedrick Johnson, we pried him away from A&M

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron