Shontrelle Johnson signing time (not singing)

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Just a heads up on Johnson.

Just got the word that Shontrelle will be signing at 10:30 AM.

Last edited:

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I know that it's been said before, but Shontrelle's signing really demonstrates the ability of this coaching staff to go out and compete with other schools for recruits. Look at his offers list. ISU was going up against some solid schools, and they came out on top. It really says something for CPR's ability to sell this program, and is yet another reason why I feel like our football program is in really good hands.

CyFan987

Jan 8, 2008
Waco, TX
I know that it's been said before, but Shontrelle's signing really demonstrates the ability of this coaching staff to go out and compete with other schools for recruits. Look at his offers list. ISU was going up against some solid schools, and they came out on top. It really says something for CPR's ability to sell this program, and is yet another reason why I feel like our football program is in really good hands.
i agree, i feel a confidence that i haven't felt in a while with CPR and his staff leading this team :yes:

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Okay, now the thread title is worse. I assumed the OP misspelled the singing on the second and thought it said that he was not signing. That was not the way I wanted to go into signing day.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Okay, now the thread title is worse. I assumed the OP misspelled the singing on the second and thought it said that he was not signing. That was not the way I wanted to go into signing day.

Don't you mean singing day?

Help Support Us

Become a patron