'Cuse fan rubs it in

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
LOL I love people who act like they know about a situation. We didn't let him go, he decided to leave. Everyone here loved him! What an idiot..

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
I don't understand why they keep asking why we let him get away. It's not like we could stop him from leaving. Seriously, that whole situation never did make sense and now it is making even less sense now that Johnson is talking. I still think his family played a huge part in him leaving.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
I don't understand why they keep asking why we let him get away. It's not like we could stop him from leaving. Seriously, that whole situation never did make sense and now it is making even less sense now that Johnson is talking. I still think his family played a huge part in him leaving.

I'm going to take a stab at it, and it was "man you have a lot of talent but I think if you go to a bigger school you'll have a wayyy better chance of getting drafted and being exposed."

Syracuse is ALWAYS on national TV..I don't think it's a coincidence he went there (apart from Boeheim).

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Flood her Facebook inbox. You all had to waste your time reading her comments, let her read yours.

Last edited:

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
I'm guessing she has a lot of cats...

simpsons_CrazyCatLady.gif

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
Wow. Does she even know what basketball is. I bet she dresses all of her cats up in number 4 jerseys and as them play basketball for her enjoyment.

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor
I'm going to take a stab at it, and it was "man you have a lot of talent but I think if you go to a bigger school you'll have a wayyy better chance of getting drafted and being exposed."

Syracuse is ALWAYS on national TV..I don't think it's a coincidence he went there (apart from Boeheim).

I'll offer up this one other nugget.....can't remember if he was recruited here by Wayne Morgan or not but if he was.....Morgan was a top level recruiter for Boeheim at Syracuse before he came here. So if Wes was already looking to tranfer, maybe Morgan gave him a tip to talk to the Cuse??? On a side note......what an idiot of a fan she is!!! IF you were a real fan of your team, you would realize he sat out last year due to transfer rules AND that it was his choice not to stay at ISU!!! We didn't just "let him go"!!!

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines
I'll offer up this one other nugget.....can't remember if he was recruited here by Wayne Morgan or not but if he was.....Morgan was a top level recruiter for Boeheim at Syracuse before he came here. So if Wes was already looking to tranfer, maybe Morgan gave him a tip to talk to the Cuse??? On a side note......what an idiot of a fan she is!!! IF you were a real fan of your team, you would realize he sat out last year due to transfer rules AND that it was his choice not to stay at ISU!!! We didn't just "let him go"!!!

Pretty sure Wes was one of McD's first recruits. Nice theory though.

nickwc

Mar 27, 2007
Denver, CO
if i remember correctly there was a roomer about him wanting to go to kentucky and that there might have been tampering with on their part. It just so happens that we released him a conditionally and kentucky was on that list. You know if wes is still there, Billy Gillespie most likely still has a job.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX

Weasley Johnson was recruited by McDermott. A diamond in the rough, McDermott called Johnson. That diamond turned out to be a Cubic Zirconia stone instead for the ISU program.

If love how you are calling her out for having no basketball knowledge of her team... and then give us this lovely conspiracy nugget based on facts you don't even know about ours...

Help Support Us

Become a patron