Video of Tony Yelk FG vs Alabama

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I've been looking and can't find a video of Tony Yelk's 47 yard FG vs Alabama. Anyone know a place where it is?

It's packed in a crate with video of the Hampton game and Seneca's last TD against FSU. The crate is kept here:

Raiders_Of_The_Lost_Ark_Government_Warehouse_new.jpg

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
It's packed in a crate with video of the Hampton game and Seneca's last TD against FSU. The crate is kept here:

Raiders_Of_The_Lost_Ark_Government_Warehouse_new.jpg

that's a great spot for it. We all know Yelk made it, Seneca was in, and Tinsley didn't miss a game winning layup. why re-open the Ark?

sclotz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
How about Paul Shirley's foul at the end of the Michigan State BB game...that needs to be buried way on the bottom.

CyFever

Dec 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
That crate also contains the copy of the basketball rulebook outlining the 'blarge' and the procedure for shooting uncontested dead ball shots between free throws.

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
That is all I wanted. To be sick to my stomach all day thinking about those 3 events. Vomit in the mouth.

theodore

Sep 24, 2008
I've been looking and can't find a video of Tony Yelk's 47 yard FG vs Alabama. Anyone know a place where it is?

If you can find Tony...you'll find the video. I heard he's been hangin with Ray Finkel lately...I mean Lois Einhorn.