If Leach is fired who will replace him ?

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Tech is tough because ti doesn't hold much power in it's own State. It will be overshadowed by Texas and Texas A and M when they are decent. TCU is having success so from a recruiting standpoint they may be the 4th option. I think Makzahn is a good guess. I think it will be someone looking for their first head job, not someone who is already established. My sleeper would be Brent Venebles from Oklahoma.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
From an ISU perspective I sure hope Leach is canned. Otherwise I really don't see much hope in us beating them in the future with that offensive system.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
They are going to have a tough time finding someone that wants to coach where the parents run the team... If they want to run a parent run pop warner team then they will probably have to get a parent to coach.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
They are going to have a tough time finding someone that wants to coach where the parents run the team... If they want to run a parent run pop warner team then they will probably have to get a parent to coach.

Don't forget about the players fat girlfriends. They should have a say in things too.

Reactions: intrepid27

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
I was going to mention this a couple of hours ago, but hoped to get to at least page 2 before seeing it mentioned!

I just can't see Gus as a head coach at a BCS level school yet, I don't think he has made enough connections to bring in a solid staff of assistants at this point of his career.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Has someone made a pic of that yet?:biglaugh:

saulrhodes.jpg

Reactions: tman24

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
I was going to mention this a couple of hours ago, but hoped to get to at least page 2 before seeing it mentioned!

I just can't see Gus as a head coach at a BCS level school yet, I don't think he has made enough connections to bring in a solid staff of assistants at this point of his career.

Can't argue with you - but he's a hot commodity now: I believe a lot of people give HIM the credit for Auburn's success instead of the head coach.

Jables22

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 15, 2007
Can't argue with you - but he's a hot commodity now: I believe a lot of people give HIM the credit for Auburn's success instead of the head coach.

Judging from the TV broadcasts, you would think he was the head coach, and not ol' whatshisname.

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
Texas High School legendary coach Bud Kilmer?