What is with the DMR comments?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
After every ISU story, there's a couple of DBs that have to defile ISU with their posts. What kind of life must those people lead? How big of an idiot do you have to be to do that? Absolutely zero in the article or preceding posts to do with iowa, yet here they are, every single FB or MBB article.

And you wonder why most ISU fans despise iowa.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I think there is a maximum IQ limit of 30 to post comments. Seriously.

Last edited:

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
After every ISU story, there's a couple of DBs that have to defile ISU with their posts. What kind of life must those people lead? How big of an idiot do you have to be to do that? Absolutely zero in the article or preceding posts to do with iowa, yet here they are, every single FB or MBB article.

And you wonder why most ISU fans despise iowa.

Yeah, but they're not obsessed. Just ask 'em, they'll tell ya.

Reactions: CycloneErik

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Yeah, but they're not obsessed. Just ask 'em, they'll tell ya.

This. I love how Iowa fans claim ISU is obsessed with Iowa, yet I guarantee that you don't see ISU fans leaving comments on every DMR article about Iowa football, and I guarantee you see less Clone fans on Iowa message boards than you see Iowa fans on Clones message boards. They have this inner drive to keep ISU down, and the way idiot Hawk fan tries to accomplish this is via the "internet tough guy" role.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
This. I love how Iowa fans claim ISU is obsessed with Iowa, yet I guarantee that you don't see ISU fans leaving comments on every DMR article about Iowa football, and I guarantee you see less Clone fans on Iowa message boards than you see Iowa fans on Clones message boards. They have this inner drive to keep ISU down, and the way idiot Hawk fan tries to accomplish this is via the "internet tough guy" role.
I picture Iowa fans as low-grade Jersey Shore wannabes.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa

I picture Iowa fans as low-grade Jersey Shore wannabes.

kipyes.gif

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
I have quit reading the DMR comments. Many of the people on there are unintelligent and just spew their hatred for the Cyclones. This is where I go to get make forums on.

cazmaniac

Dec 21, 2008

Yet - this thread as been turned into all about iowa fans posting comments.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Yet - this thread as been turned into all about iowa fans posting comments.

Whew. It's a good thing you joined to tell us that. Never would have even noticed!

EDIT: You've been here for a year, but you popped your cherry with this gem. So, thanks.