help make a kids day

isubeatle

Aug 9, 2006
Des Moines
from a player on one of my teams on Goal Line Blitz.

"My friend's cousin is 6 years old and has had multiple heart surgeries and probably isn't gonna live much longer. It was his wish to get his video viewed 1,000 times and I'm trying like crazy to help him out. If you have 4 mins. please watch his video. It means a lot to him. Thanks for your help!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dgYSXSoZqw"]YouTube - Star Wars 13.1[/ame]"

it's just over 1000 views now, but i'm sure he'd go crazy if we could push the views up :)

Not sure if viewed from an embed url counts or not

thx

isubeatle

Aug 9, 2006
Des Moines
bump

i won't bump it anymore after this. does anyone know if you get a pageview when it's embedded on a page like this?

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
bump

i won't bump it anymore after this. does anyone know if you get a pageview when it's embedded on a page like this?

Try clicking on the title bar.

BTW, views are over 1,100 as of this afternoon.

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
Still 1134 views.........come on CFer's! Let's get that up as high as possible for this young man!

It must be stuck, I just watched it and it still reads 1134.......

Was that a Buck Rogers ship that flew to Earth in the opening scene? If so, that's bonus cool points. I haven't seen one of those since I was a little kid.

isubeatle

Aug 9, 2006
Des Moines
i think i figured it out, you have to watch the whole thing. not sure, but i opened it up on my laptop and hit play and just did some other stuff, and when i came back after it had finished the page ciew went to 1135.

i don't expect you guys to all watch the whole thing. thx though for those who did watch it.