worst gambline loss/push ever...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Tedcyclone

Oct 27, 2009
West Des Moines
seriously... iowa hits 4 3pt plays in 31 seconds, and we miss 5 free throws after greg pulls brackins, and gilstrap. at least i bought it down to 10 and pushed... i would have won 1600 dollars... i had it at 11.5... so if ISU wins by 12, i win $1600... i want to cry. we were up 18 with 2 to go... what a cluster f of an ending.

i want the killer instinct please... iowa leaves in all starters and is still using time outs... we pull everyone... great.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
Yeah, I was a little disappointed that my credits went bye bye as we couldn't kill off Iowa. . .

I'm completely broke now. :cry:

Trying to figure out how to tell my make believe girlfriend that I lost 2 million credits . ..

Tedcyclone

Oct 27, 2009
West Des Moines
yeah basketball is tough... hard to watch the ends too when you have money on it because of well what just happened... fun though... college football is over and i just thought we would rail them... no biggie..

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
A ten point margin is not that impressive over Iowa in Ames. That is the bottom line. People were touting a 20 point margin and then we went soft again.

Walrus

Jul 3, 2008
SeaWorld
yeah basketball is tough... hard to watch the ends too when you have money on it because of well what just happened... fun though... college football is over and i just thought we would rail them... no biggie..
I guess that is why it is called "Gambling"...

CydeOut

Nov 21, 2009
Kansas
Ya, I'm pretty bummed about losing 20,000 credits on CyBookie...but $1600 on this game was just a bad idea, sorry my man...just sayin

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Thats why i didnt bet the spread. Iowa came on strong at the end of the UNI game as well. They are a team that will not quit. They may be young and terrible, but that doesnt make them complacent.

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
I lost freaking 300 I had ISU -11 Payne killed me

Garret missed a freaking layup

This

We might've won by 13+ had that layup gone in. They might not have fouled. It was WIDE open. Oh well. This game wasn't as close as the final score indicates. That's all that matters.

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
seriously... iowa hits 4 3pt plays in 31 seconds, and we miss 5 free throws after greg pulls brackins, and gilstrap. at least i bought it down to 10 and pushed... i would have won 1600 dollars... i had it at 11.5... so if ISU wins by 12, i win $1600... i want to cry. we were up 18 with 2 to go... what a cluster f of an ending.

i want the killer instinct please... iowa leaves in all starters and is still using time outs... we pull everyone... great.

You sir need to learn a few things in gambling...

A. Never bet your favorite team..(u may win a few, but when you lose it REALLY hurts)

B. Never EVER bet rivalry games...(whole different ballgame. Ask Colorado)

C. Vegas ALWAYS wins in the long run... (Prolly should remember this first and foremost...may be a reason why a select few get paid $ to make lines..)

D. With that said, if you insist on betting look at lines early the earlier you can get it the better

Just my .02