Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
My wife and I just moved to Ankeny and are thinking about having an House Warming Party/Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. Has anyone every done/been to one of these? If so, any ideas? Also, is there a good place where I can get a ugly xmas sweater?

Thanks for any help.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I tried both Goodwill and Salvation Army and couldn't find anything. Nothing against teachers, but is there specific places that sell teachers clothing?

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
This is me inviting myself to your party

I don't wanna go. I went to one about a month before thanksgiving with a keg and all. I have never seen so many ugly chicks due to their wardrobe. DON'T DO IT

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I tried both Goodwill and Salvation Army and couldn't find anything. Nothing against teachers, but is there specific places that sell teachers clothing?

Are you kidding me? That you're even wondering whether there's a specific place that sells teachers clothing tells me you don't get out much. That's like asking whether there's a specific store that sells grocery store worker clothing.

BTW, I have a very nice Christmas sweater from many years ago that I could sell you :wink: And, no, I'm not a teacher.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Are you kidding me? That you're even wondering whether there's a specific place that sells teachers clothing tells me you don't get out much. That's like asking whether there's a specific store that sells grocery store worker clothing.

BTW, I have a very nice Christmas sweater from many years ago that I could sell you :wink: And, no, I'm not a teacher.

Actually my sister is a teacher in Arizona and they have clothing stores that are just for teachers. Ofcourse they are located in strip malls, so I figured I would ask.

If you have a sweater to sell feel free to shoot me a message with a picture and I might be interested.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron