Next weeks Dexter

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
has the possibility of being one of the most intense episodes on t.v. in history. It litterly could be that epic. I can't wait till Sunday night. I have no idea what is going to happen but it can't get here soon enough. The worst part about Sunday night is we have to wait 10 months for the next season to start.

ISUguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Is there anywhere to watch previous episodes that you know of? It looks like a great show, but I missed it up to this point. I would like to start from the start.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Should be great... this season has been excellent! So much better than the last one, killing off Jimmy Smits character and replacing him with John Lithgow as the bad guy has been key.... such a great character. Lithgow is the man!

Now.... if Trinity could just take Batista and his girl and Dexter's wife with him when he dies.... that would be just perfect.

isubeatle

Aug 9, 2006
Des Moines
yeah i really can't wait for this last episode, this season has been amazing.

ISUguy, your best bet is to download em using torrent. if you ahve Directv you can use their on demand and download them there too.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I think you can buy the first 3 seasons. The first 2 are great. The 3rd is good. This new season has trumped all of them. It just keeps getting better and better. I want something bad to happen to Rita. She drives me nuts. Also I am not big on the Batista/ his chick romance. It really does nothing for the show.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I'm just starting Season 2. I just rent from the video store. What season is it on now?

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I think you can buy the first 3 seasons. The first 2 are great. The 3rd is good. This new season has trumped all of them. It just keeps getting better and better. I want something bad to happen to Rita. She drives me nuts. Also I am not big on the Batista/ his chick romance. It really does nothing for the show.

Bingo, this season has been great..... you are right on with those characters. I am pretty sure the only reason those two are in the show and have a plotline is to fill 3 minutes a week.... such stupid, annoying characters.

Rita used to interesting back when she was messed up. Now she has regressed to simply annoying Dexter (and the viewers) and constantly talking about emotions and relationship problems. I would like Trinity to take her to the bathtub with him. If not, I hope during the series finale Dexter finally snaps and kills her so he can regain his freedom and go back to killing in his spare time.

I'll always miss Doakes.