Jared Allen's mullet

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
How can you not like this guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2r49EMRvkw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Strength in Numbers: Jared Allen[/ame]

Reactions: rhillary

sdillon500

Sep 12, 2006
northern california
This link pretty much sums up my feelings about Jared Allen. If I have to see that ridiculous rope dance he does after a sack one more time, I hope someone spears him like Mark Gastineau. How he parlayed a childhood in Los Gatos, CA to the ridiculous faux-redneck persona he's adopted, I'll never know.

I'm dreading the Bears-Vikings game, 'cause Chicago's O-line can't block, and I'll have to see that stupid, stupid dance at least three times.

Get To Know a Viking: Jared Allen | Total Packers | Green Bay Packers news, analysis, commentary, and video

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
This link pretty much sums up my feelings about Jared Allen. If I have to see that ridiculous rope dance he does after a sack one more time, I hope someone spears him like Mark Gastineau. How he parlayed a childhood in Los Gatos, CA to the ridiculous faux-redneck persona he's adopted, I'll never know.

I'm dreading the Bears-Vikings game, 'cause Chicago's O-line can't block, and I'll have to see that stupid, stupid dance at least three times.

Get To Know a Viking: Jared Allen | Total Packers | Green Bay Packers news, analysis, commentary, and video

There's not much going on in Los Gatos with all apologies to a relative of mine who helps run the city. I'm pretty sure that Jared spent more of his youth in the free spirit climate of Santa Cruz than he did the in corporate influenced San Jose.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
big_douch_bag.jpg