The Roses are Dead

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
The score is tied so it might be premature to consider the roses to be dead.

JD720

Jan 3, 2009
You mean capital one bowl...which is a still good bowl.

No. USC and Miami just took themselves out of the running for a BCS at large today. If Iowa wins next week and ends up 10-2, it will be hard to keep them out.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
No. USC and Miami just took themselves out of the running for a BCS at large today. If Iowa wins next week and ends up 10-2, it will be hard to keep them out.
I dont see it, but we will see.

GoState

Jun 4, 2006
Beaverdale
Get over it. They win next week and they're in. Kind of sad that the day we only get ELIGIBLE for a bowl you are yukking it up because Iowa doesn't go to the Rose Bowl. This is why Iowa fans laugh at us.

Reactions: rdubbs and Angie

hawkeyescott

Jun 13, 2008

I agree, with an Iowa win next week I think the Fiesta will choose Iowa to replace Texas who will be going to the NC. The Fiesta isn't stupid and they know how many transplanted Iowan's live in Arizona.

hiddenjewel27

Jul 28, 2009
Get over it. They win next week and they're in. Kind of sad that the day we only get ELIGIBLE for a bowl you are yukking it up because Iowa doesn't go to the Rose Bowl. This is why Iowa fans laugh at us.

ya he actually nailed it right on the head

htownclone

Jan 3, 2007
Looks like I'm pretty smart...*******!

nope, it was still pretty stupid predicting a loss as early as you did(especially when iowa came back to tie it up), doesn't make you look smart at all. nice try bud.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
I posted this in another thread. Fla, Ohio St. and Bama are in. Texas, Cincy,Oregon and G. Tech are also in if they win their titles TCU is in because they are in the top 4. If you pick Boise St. you still need 1 team. Its going to come down to either Penn St.,Iowa or oklahoma St. for that final spot. The top 14 in standings is where you need to be at. Iowa maybe the only one there after this week.

hawkeyescott

Jun 13, 2008
I posted this in another thread. Fla, Ohio St. and Bama are in. Texas, Cincy,Oregon and G. Tech are also in if they win their titles TCU is in because they are in the top 4. If you pick Boise St. you still need 1 team. Its going to come down to either Penn St.,Iowa or oklahoma St. for that final spot. The top 14 in standings is where you need to be at. Iowa maybe the only one there after this week.

This is what people are overlooking, Okla St still has TT tonight and still play Oklahoma, I don't think they win both so they will have another loss, that leaves the Fiesta choosing between Iowa and PSU and I think the Fiesta would choose Iowa.