Melvin Ejim Set to Sign

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Just wanted to let you guys know that Melvin Ejim is still set to sign his National Letter of Intent with Iowa State tomorrow.

I just got off the phone with him. He is excited and no surprises will be coming out of his camp.

Last edited:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
So, how does this relate to HB? Do they know each other? Will they be competing for the same spot on the floor? Might they like playing together?

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Melvin didn't play very well in his first game yesterday, as he was in foul trouble almost constantly...has been going back and forth in practice with will Barton, and can shut him down a lot of the time, which is saying something since Barton is the #1 SG in his class.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I predict that by Monday morning we will have signed 3 players.

saf

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 2, 2006
Ames, IA
I predict that by Monday morning we will have signed 3 players.

Care to venture a guess of who the 3 would be? I think (thought) that we would be signing Ejim and Phillips, but now..."TBD".

saf

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 2, 2006
Ames, IA
I'm thinking that a lot of us (me for sure) are assuming that the 3rd just happens to live here in Ames.

Hopefully. Just interesting that Phillips seemed like he was ours for the taking, but now it sounds like it is up in the air. Will be a good day if by this weekend we sign Ejim, Phillips, and HB. :smile:

S

st8

That would make 4, then. I hear that Lebron wants to play with Harrison. And Brackins, if he can work it out.

say lebron plays in the league for 15 years and then his game starts declining and he decides to hang it up. If he chose to, could he then use his college eligibility? or is there some age limition or someone who has played pro ball cannot go back to the NCAA? just sayin, because our 2020 roster would look sweet with Lebron playing power forward!!