Lyndsey (Medders) Fennelly Recruiting Website/Book

LyndsHoops

Nov 3, 2009
Hello to you Loyal WBB Cyclone Fans,

I have rarely frequented message boards, but it was brought to my attention the amount of traffic this site receives. I have also done research in marketing over the last 2 months and have found the impact of social media, networking sites, and the use of message boards is growing. I just signed up today!

I wanted to share with you all a new website I launched: The Recrewter - Home. It educates student-athletes, parents, and coaches about the often confusing and complex college recruiting process. I wrote a 100 page A-Z Manual which details every step of the process, for both types of recruits: those who get recruited and those who have to recruit schools. It was an exciting process to write, and I shared stories from my ISU experience which was fun :) We are offering other services as well, and I encourage you to check out the website.

I share it with this board for two reasons: 1) Thank you for making my time at Iowa State so enjoyable. I truly found the perfect fit at ISU in so many ways. I hope to help young people across America do the same; however, there is tough competition with you all. 2) Some of you are in communication with people who could be getting recruited and are looking for information. Please direct them to my website.

For those of you involved in Facebook and/or Twitter, we have a fan page (Facebook), a Twitter account (therecrewter), or just find me personally on either (@lyndshoops for Twitter or my name on Facebook).

I look forward to seeing many of you in Chicago this Thanksgiving and would cook you all a turkey if I had that talent. As my poor husband would agree, that is something I cannot do. If you aren't making the trek to the Windy City, say hi to me at Hilton this year as I will be back for Mediacom games again.

Words, a message board post, hi-fives, etc will never be able to express my forever gratitude for your continued support of myself, my teammates (both past and present), and the phenomenal coaching staff. Your commitment is nothing short of amazing.

GO CYCLONES!

Forever #14 - Lyndsey (Medders) Fennelly

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Hello to you Loyal WBB Cyclone Fans,

I have rarely frequented message boards, but it was brought to my attention the amount of traffic this site receives. I have also done research in marketing over the last 2 months and have found the impact of social media, networking sites, and the use of message boards is growing. I just signed up today!

I wanted to share with you all a new website I launched: The Recrewter - Home. It educates student-athletes, parents, and coaches about the often confusing and complex college recruiting process. I wrote a 100 page A-Z Manual which details every step of the process, for both types of recruits: those who get recruited and those who have to recruit schools. It was an exciting process to write, and I shared stories from my ISU experience which was fun :) We are offering other services as well, and I encourage you to check out the website.

I share it with this board for two reasons: 1) Thank you for making my time at Iowa State so enjoyable. I truly found the perfect fit at ISU in so many ways. I hope to help young people across America do the same; however, there is tough competition with you all. 2) Some of you are in communication with people who could be getting recruited and are looking for information. Please direct them to my website.

For those of you involved in Facebook and/or Twitter, we have a fan page (Facebook), a Twitter account (therecrewter), or just find me personally on either (@lyndshoops for Twitter or my name on Facebook).

I look forward to seeing many of you in Chicago this Thanksgiving and would cook you all a turkey if I had that talent. As my poor husband would agree, that is something I cannot do. If you aren't making the trek to the Windy City, say hi to me at Hilton this year as I will be back for Mediacom games again.

Words, a message board post, hi-fives, etc will never be able to express my forever gratitude for your continued support of myself, my teammates (both past and present), and the phenomenal coaching staff. Your commitment is nothing short of amazing.

GO CYCLONES!

welcome to CF!

ISU_REV

Apr 21, 2006
We love you Lyndsey. We are looking forward to our trip to Chicago!!

isufan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
SW Iowa

GO CYCLONES!

You are mistaken. We, as ISU fans, can never thank you enough for the excitement and pride you gave to the ISU Women's Basketball program. So thank you!!!!!!!!!

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Great to have you stop by and good luck with your new endeavor.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron