Big 12 Lines for 11/7

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Here are the lines for next Saturday's Big 12 games...

- No official line is out on the ISU/OSU game but 7.5 in favor of OSU is floating around the web.

- Missouri by 14.5 over Baylor --- I'd take the Tigers

- Kansas by 3.5 over Kansas State --- Toss up. I'd probably lean KSU.

- Oklahoma by 6.5 over Nebraska --- BOOMER SOONER

- Texas A&M by 1 over Colorado --- I'd bet the farm on the Aggies.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Only 7.5?

Wow.

Same holds for A&M and CU. I'm with you... all in on A&M.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Wonder why no official line is out on ISU yet... AA will play right?

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
OSU has a more high powered offense than A&M and we couldn't stop them...I'd be shocked if the line was only 7.5.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Total "hear-say" but does AA have a broken bone in his hand? I have heard rumors....and again, they are just rumors.....that he might be out for the season. Which begs the question, is ISU keeping this under raps? Does anyone have any extra info on AA for this week and playing time? I mean, I have just heard he is not gripping the football at all.....and I hope it is just a bruise....and it is not a swollen anymore....but this all could spell trouble for us if he is out for the season.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Total "hear-say" but does AA have a broken bone in his hand? I have heard rumors....and again, they are just rumors.....that he might be out for the season. Which begs the question, is ISU keeping this under raps? Does anyone have any extra info on AA for this week and playing time? I mean, I have just heard he is not gripping the football at all.....and I hope it is just a bruise....and it is not a swollen anymore....but this all could spell trouble for us if he is out for the season.

He played on Saturday, and was taking a lot of the reps in pre-game (according to the radio), so I HIGHLY doubt it.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Only 7.5?

Wow.

Same holds for A&M and CU. I'm with you... all in on A&M.

It depends on what A&M team shows up and lets face, Boulder can be a tough place to play, especially if there is a foot of snow on the ground.

I guess I'm not overly surprised at the line for OSU. We get the 3 points for home field and OSU didn't show anything against Texas and what has OSU done so far?

Tight win over A&M and a okay wins over Missouri and Baylor and then to be blown out by Texas. I know most people don't like Tim Griffin, but even he has the tigers below ISU in his power ratings and there is no question that Baylor is the worst team in the conference. Oh and a win over a 4-4 Georgia team.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA

He is clearly not out for the season. If Tiller's injury in the 1st Q this weekend had kept him out for the rest of the game, I think it's clear that Arnaud would have played the rest of the game.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
That isn't thie interesting lines Oklahoma and Colorado games are interesting lines. I'll wait for o/u and money line for ISU