Does anyone know if Brack' has insured himself?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I hope there is some type ofplan in place in the event he has an injury ala
Sam Bradford/Wllis McGHees. please tell he has someone giving him solid advice. please...if not I am calling him personally tomorrow to make sure he gets himself protectd.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Those policies are very, very expensive... A company would surely know about some of the issues he has had with his knees, driving the premium up even more....

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Those policies are very, very expensive... A company would surely know about some of the issues he has had with his knees, driving the premium up even more....

I thought most of them were contingent on them getting into the NBA. If you get there, we get 10% or something like that. I don't think they make it hard for the top prospects to get it because how many times does someone have a career ending injury. I would imagine its a gravy train even if you have to dish out a couple million every now and then.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
It wouldn't make sense for him to not have one. He goes to the NBA, he's a rich man. He gets injured and can't play anymore he gets paid AND he'll get his degree. It's almost a common sense type of thing for someone in his position.

ce1

Mar 23, 2006
Minnesota

policies are written such that the insured commits a portion of his first three year salary in exchange for insurance. so there's no (or very little) upfront money. the insuring party is generally very picky about who they insure, with a lot of due diligence performed, and will only insure first-round locks (as there's no money guarantee beyond that).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron