From CPR.....

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
from CPR him self personally - wrote him because everyone wanted the Video for the home game as a entrance video....so I asked...

Thanks Dave. It was a fun day. I will send our marketing department your video request.

Paul Rhoads

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Against Oklahoma State and the game possibly being on abc, that would be amazing! The crowd will be so pumped!

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
I hope they play that video before the Ok St game. Man I wish we had a home game this weekend. Hope they keep the momentum going this weekend.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Oh man, if we beat aTm this weekend, our home game against OSU will be packed. I'm talking in excess of 200,000 people. People crammed in the stadium. And when we beat OSU, 4 big donors step up, each donating $25 million dollars! I can't wait!

d4nim4l

Apr 23, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
I would love to see a mix of the existing entrance video and the locker room snippet from the celebration video. That would be crowd pumping for sure.

Especially for a 7:00 PM ABC televised game.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
from CPR him self personally - wrote him because everyone wanted the Video for the home game as a entrance video....so I asked...

Thanks Dave. It was a fun day. I will send our marketing department your video request.

Paul Rhoads

Against Oklahoma State and the game possibly being on abc, that would be amazing! The crowd will be so pumped!

I'm guessing that even the OSU fans in the stands will cheer on that video. We made a lot of the members of the former Big 8 proud on Saturday.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
I'm of the opinion that showing the video before games will cheapen it. I'd rather have it brought out for recruiting purposes and still open to anyone to view on You Tube.

What we have there is special. Let's keep it that way.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
I'm of the opinion that showing the video before games will cheapen it. I'd rather have it brought out for recruiting purposes and still open to anyone to view on You Tube.

What we have there is special. Let's keep it that way.
No, that's what you say to the fat/ugly girl you don't want to be seen with in public but who's a minx in the bedroom.

This video is awesome. Nothing can cheapen that kind of emotional display. Show it!

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
No, that's what you say to the fat/ugly girl you don't want to be seen with in public but who's a minx in the bedroom.

This video is awesome. Nothing can cheapen that kind of emotional display. Show it!

I used to know a girl like that! I'm OK with playing the video before OSU, but I think that you CAN cheapen it if you play it before every game. In fact, we've all probably seen it so many times that the OSU game is not really necessary either. IMO use it to send to recruits, but keep it off the video board.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
I used to know a girl like that! I'm OK with playing the video before OSU, but I think that you CAN cheapen it if you play it before every game. In fact, we've all probably seen it so many times that the OSU game is not really necessary either. IMO use it to send to recruits, but keep it off the video board.

I'm all for playing it the last couple games this year. Everyone knows it. They all love it. It'll get as big of a roar as Seneca's or Marv Seiler's runs.

Real question - with our **** speaker system ... .would you hear it if they did play it?

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I'm all for playing it the last couple games this year. Everyone knows it. They all love it. It'll get as big of a roar as Seneca's or Marv Seiler's runs.

Real question - with our **** speaker system ... .would you hear it if they did play it?
Yes, but it will sound like a fuzzy AM radio station.. :biglaugh: