Stats after Nebraska

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
Every Sunday we have been creeping up in most if not all categories. It's fun to see the results that the team is having. Most of the time the coaches talk about turnovers, fundamentals and nothing changes. This team is playing better and better and better. Can't imagine how gratifying that is for the Coaches and especially the players. A team that could have been an nothing more than an afterthought could end up being one of the most beloved teams we ever had. Everyone of these guys has a lot of character.

Keep it up boys!

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
What I should have posted and didn't is that we are #82 in total defense, but we are #34 in scoring defense and #5 in red zone defense.:wacko:

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
So, would you say that ISU has the forth best defense in the conference.

Oklahoma
Texas
Nebraska
Iowa State? (I believe this is the order for scoring defense)

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
So, would you say that ISU has the forth best defense in the conference.

Oklahoma
Texas
Nebraska
Iowa State? (I believe this is the order for scoring defense)

Probably not. Who have we played with an offense? The one offense we saw that was good sliced and diced us. This weekend will be another HUGE test.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Probably not. Who have we played with an offense? The one offense we saw that was good sliced and diced us. This weekend will be another HUGE test.

Kansas has a good passing game! Quit thinking of this as being the Big 12 of the past. Oklahoma's offense isn't very good. Texas has been very sluggish at times, OSU has been hit and miss without Dez Bryant, Ttech just gave up 52 points to the A&M team that gave up 62 points to KSU who gave up 66 points to TTech. Nebraska doesn't have a very good offense and Missouri is putting up fewer yards than ISU, and Colorado.

Last edited: