HB Diary - Kansas

clone4lyfe

May 21, 2008
West Des Moines
Anybody else since that the tone of this one showed nowhere near the excitement as his write up about his NC visit did? Also sounded like at the end that he's just waiting for Duke to do something special to close the deal. It will be interesting to read the message boards from all the schools he doesn't choose they day he makes his decision.

CyTom

Mar 30, 2006
Des Moines
From that article I would put Kansas, then NC, and lastly Oklahoma with the UCLA and Duke visits to go so not ranked.

kg-cyclone

Oct 30, 2006
From that article I would put Kansas, then NC, and lastly Oklahoma with the UCLA and Duke visits to go so not ranked.

From the article my take was Duke, ISU, UNC, Kansas, Oklahoma, UCLA.:wink:

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
I wonder if Danny Manning told him how ISU beat his (and KU's) *** every time he played at Hilton?

Last edited by a moderator:

clone4lyfe

May 21, 2008
West Des Moines
From the article my take was Duke, ISU, UNC, Kansas, Oklahoma, UCLA.:wink:

I would agree here. He never mentions UCLA, sounds blah about OU, and not as excited about KU as he was UNC. Also indirectly states he's hoping that Duke really WOW's him at his official visit there to seal the deal. I think the good guys are in the lead unless Coach K can show him why Duke will be playing for a national championship soon and can help him become more ready for the NBA b/c as of late not too many Duke guys have made a ton of noise at the next level.

kg-cyclone

Oct 30, 2006
I would agree here. He never mentions UCLA, sounds blah about OU, and not as excited about KU as he was UNC. Also indirectly states he's hoping that Duke really WOW's him at his official visit there to seal the deal. I think the good guys are in the lead unless Coach K can show him why Duke will be playing for a national championship soon and can help him become more ready for the NBA b/c as of late not too many Duke guys have made a ton of noise at the next level.

I think we are all going to be hating Duke a little more...Hope I'm wrong.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006

Huh?

Is ISU closer to playing for a NC than Duke right now? Has ISU's recent track record of putting guys in the NBA that "make a lot of noise" been superior to Duke's?

Man, you seem confused in this post.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Huh?

Is ISU closer to playing for a NC than Duke right now? Has ISU's recent track record of putting guys in the NBA that "make a lot of noise" been superior to Duke's?

Man, you seem confused in this post.

I think what he's insinuating is that Barnes will stay home unless Duke can show him he will have a great shot at a title out in Durham. He obviously is not saying Iowa State offers Harrison either of those guarantees

Way to put words in the posters mouth, as usual.

Help Support Us

Become a patron