Nebraska @ Mizzou - Rain Will Be a Factor

Melvin

Jul 29, 2008
Crete, NE
Wrong,

This will Favor the Tigers, huge advantage playing in conditions like that at Home. I was going to put big $$$ on NU, but I'm shying away based on these weather conditions.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
Wrong,

This will Favor the Tigers, huge advantage playing in conditions like that at Home. I was going to put big $$$ on NU, but I'm shying away based on these weather conditions.
Huskers are 21 seconds away from being 4-0 and that loss was to Va Tech. The Huskers statiscally have a better defense and ground attack then the Tigers at this point against tougher opponents.....Tigers need to pass to win, hard to pass in the rain...?

Just my opinion, but Huskers should win this one....:wink:

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Dags has the right location linked, its got an image of Mizzou's stadium right there. Not sure what they're thinking though, as other outlets I've been looking at have the area at 90-100% chance of rain all day.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
Dags has the right location linked, its got an image of Mizzou's stadium right there. Not sure what they're thinking though, as other outlets I've been looking at have the area at 90-100% chance of rain all day.
I believe Chris's article and your website too....100% chance of rain...

I have used the underground weather site alot when betting o/u on games for weather reasons as they list all College and NFL games......It;s looks as tho they definetly need a update on this one.....:confused:

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
On the radio this morning the weather guy in KC said it could rain as much as 5 inches in Columbia. That is a lot of rain. Go Mizzou in this one.

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
Mizzou's run defense is awful.

Tomorrow is going to drag at work, especially with an 8pm kickoff.

San Francisco Cy

Jun 12, 2008
San Francisco
Mizzou's run defense is awful.

Tomorrow is going to drag at work, especially with an 8pm kickoff.

Then they should be helped out, by knowing they won't have to defend the pass as much. I really don't think the rain ever really favors anybody. It's a clusterf*** either way if it's really sloppy. The only thing it should do is lover the point totals...