Watching CU tonight..

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Did anybody else see them go to commercial after the 21st point scored by WVU? They went out with KISS, Shout it out loud. The QB? turned around and was saying something and I could swear he was mouthing the words to the song. Pretty funny to me anyway... :wink:

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
There is no way we should lose to this CU team. They are bad

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Did anybody else see them go to commercial after the 21st point scored by WVU? They went out with KISS, Shout it out loud. The QB? turned around and was saying something and I could swear he was mouthing the words to the song. Pretty funny to me anyway... :wink:

Didn't see it, but I did notice the KISS commercials.

Also, ESPN is running a streaming ticker on FB & MBB recruiting commits. They listed Doug McDermott's commitment to UNI and they stated Derby is suppose to commit to Iowa tomorrow. ( FWIW, I'm sure this is old news to a lot folks here).

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Do you think we could hold West Virginia to < 4 touchdowns?

West Virginia held West Virginia to <4 touchdowns. This would have been ugly had it not been for those fumbles.

arganbright2

Aug 6, 2006
Things are getting very interesting in Boulder. Colorado signed the number one player in the country (Darrell Scott) two years ago and have thrown it almost 180 times in 4 games thus far, completing barely 52% of the passes. My buddy in Denver said Scott aint happy and has said out loud that "I could win a Heisman at Cal." I haven't seen anything on the message boards at Colorado but he aint happy out there.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
yeah, the game was close at halftime and I think WV was around 7 yards a play. Plain and simple Colorado was getting lucky. Had they taken advantage more of these turnovers, then maybe we could say somethin about them being good, but I'm not convinced.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Things are getting very interesting in Boulder. Colorado signed the number one player in the country (Darrell Scott) two years ago and have thrown it almost 180 times in 4 games thus far, completing barely 52% of the passes. My buddy in Denver said Scott aint happy and has said out loud that "I could win a Heisman at Cal." I haven't seen anything on the message boards at Colorado but he aint happy out there.

I heard last year that he showed up to camp way overweight and slower that reported. He isn't getting his carries because he sucked and was getting out performed by that little RB they had