ISUCB'V'PF Completed

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
I was driving on South Dakota the other day and noticed lots of cars in the parking lot of the new Iowa State University Cyclone Basketball 'Varsity' Practice Facility. It really looks like a nice facility and a great recruiting tool for Cyclone Basketball. I can't wait for an open house so the public can see this great facility.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I was driving on South Dakota the other day and noticed lots of cars in the parking lot of the new Iowa State University Cyclone Basketball 'Varsity' Practice Facility. It really looks like a nice facility and a great recruiting tool for Cyclone Basketball. I can't wait for an open house so the public can see this great facility.

ISUCB'V'PF...

Only band members... :no:

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny

ISUCB'V'PF...

Only band members... :no:

As a former band member I found that humorous. :smile:

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Pollard gave me a tour of it on Friday afternoon. I was amazed that we built that gorgeous place for $8 million. He told me about the other facilities they toured that cost 4 times as much and yet weren't designed nearly as well as ours. (TAMU's $36 million facility has all the coaches' offices on the 3rd floor, but no bathrooms- they have to go down to the locker rooms in the basement!) Well-planned, well-built, and the teams got a lot of input in the design of their sides. (Men's and women's sides are NOT identical, contrary to all reports. Locker rooms especially are rather different; lounges as well.) Good work!

bufante

Nov 27, 2006
DMI
I had a tour this week also. The place is awesome. I love the film room with the leather I State chairs.

Help Support Us

Become a patron