South Carolina fans

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
How about those Gamecocks? After beating the "fourth" ranked team their fans didn't touch the field. That was sweet! Hopefully we will follow suit when we beat OSU.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
How about those Gamecocks? After beating the "fourth" ranked team their fans didn't touch the field. That was sweet! Hopefully we will follow suit when we beat OSU.

I thought I saw it different? Unless it was a different feed on 360, I saw a good amount of fans out there after the final whistle.

(I could be me, didn't watch after the game that long)

Last edited:

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
I noticed that too... Act like you've been there before, I like it.

Maybe I didn't pay close enough attention to who was out there, would there have been that many photographers and such? I thought for sure I saw people rushing.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Maybe I didn't pay close enough attention to who was out there, would there have been that many photographers and such? I thought for sure I saw people rushing.

Most the people on the field came from the tunnels and sides... Probably not photogs and stuff, but athletic staff.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
Most the people on the field came from the tunnels and sides... Probably not photogs and stuff, but athletic staff.

That could have been what I saw, I was just mad at the outcome. Happy to see Miss go down but unhappy I thought it was easy money tonight, I bought into the hype.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
That atmosphere was great. I get jealous of watching other teams atmospheres when they play the latest 'hip' songs during the game and seeing the team dancing and bouncing up and down on the sidelines.

Im sure our music selection at JTS is pretty well loved by recruits from far reaches of the country. or not

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
That atmosphere was great. I get jealous of watching other teams atmospheres when they play the latest 'hip' songs during the game and seeing the team dancing and bouncing up and down on the sidelines.

Im sure our music selection at JTS is pretty well loved by recruits from far reaches of the country. or not

haha, beleive me SEC schools play more 'traditional' songs than we do...

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa

You mean the same music they have been playing for 10 years that alwasy starts after 2 mins of dead air.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qLkHr61Z2M]YouTube - Georgia Bulldogs and CBS crew dancing at Auburn game 2007[/ame]

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa

During the last few minutes did you see the cops infront of the stands behind the Mississippi bench? They were thick!!! The cops probably could go hand to hand all the way around the stadium im guessing.....

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
I honestly thought when the SC fans didnt rush the field that they didnt care...it felt less exciting to me. That is what makes upsets exciting...when you see the field covered in fans, you know what happened. Just my thoughts, although the stands shaking to "Sandstorm" was pretty sweet towards the end.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I thought I saw it different? Unless it was a different feed on 360, I saw a good amount of fans out there after the final whistle.

(I could be me, didn't watch after the game that long)

What I noticed was the players rushing the student section and THAT was very cool.