Story County Inmate roster..uh oh

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

LutherClone

Dec 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Fuuuuuuuuuuudge.

(but I didn't say fudge)

Awesome. Just awesome. I'm sure someone will throw out the, "They're young and just made bad descions" excuse. That's frankly rediculous. You play as part of a team. Put the team above yourself and start acting like an adult with responsibilities. I'm sure CPR will handle this in the best manner, but as far as I'm concerned, I have very little respect for these three.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
I wonder how they got busted. If you're gonna smoke the ganja, stay at home and do it and you won't get caught.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Don't get me wrong, this sucks... but is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning check the Story Co. inmate roster?

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I wonder how they got busted. If you're gonna smoke the ganja, stay at home and do it and you won't get caught.

Uptight neighbors.

Someday, this will be as illegal as having a couple beers when you get home. They didn't do anything bad in my book, but they did do something illegal, even if it shouldn't be, and they have to face the consequences of that.

Reactions: mustangcy

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL