Do you think you can beat UCONN at home?

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
UCONN really exposed Baylor's run D. I thought that game was a guarantee loss, but if we can play keep away, we have a shot in that one.

And suck it osoprimo. You have to tailgate in Waco, TX. Live w/that.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Didnt we lose to UCONN at home in Seneca's final home game a few years back? How quickly we forget. UCONN was in there first year of D1 at the time.

So really cant make fun of Baylor till we beat them. They own last two scoreboards.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Didnt we lose to UCONN at home in Seneca's final home game a few years back? How quickly we forget. UCONN was in there first year of D1 at the time.

So really cant make fun of Baylor till we beat them. They own last two scoreboards.

This

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009

We lost to UConn in 2002, the 13th game of a 14 games season with a team that was completely worn out. And so what if Baylor has scoreboard, when was the last bowl game they went to or really, did anything besides win a few games last year?

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
It was mentioned in another thread that osoprimo is "on vacation" for two months.

I really, really hope ISU can beat Baylor this year, so we can focus on a football victory, and not have to fall back on silly moral victories, like how much better ISU's tailgating is...

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
UCONN really exposed Baylor's run D. I thought that game was a guarantee loss, but if we can play keep away, we have a shot in that one.

And suck it osoprimo. You have to tailgate in Waco, TX. Live w/that.

Osoprimo cheers for a school that only a decade ago removed restrictions that made it illegal for Baylor students to dance. :smile:

So Waco is like that town in Footloose, only filled with crazy cult-members and teammate-shooting basketball players. Oh yeah, and after we visited Waco for an away game years ago, from that point on whenever we had to hit the bathroom we said "I have to go take a big Waco." :biglaugh:

Something tells me those poor souls who are able to tolerate living in Waco aren't exactly the tailgaiting type.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Osoprimo cheers for a school that only a decade ago removed restrictions that made it illegal for Baylor students to dance. :smile:

So Waco is like that town in Footloose, only filled with crazy cult-members and teammate-shooting basketball players. Oh yeah, and after we visited Waco for an away game years ago, from that point on whenever we had to hit the bathroom we said "I have to go take a big Waco." :biglaugh:

Something tells me those poor souls who are able to tolerate living in Waco aren't exactly the tailgaiting type.

My thoughts exactly.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
It was mentioned in another thread that osoprimo is "on vacation" for two months.

I really, really hope ISU can beat Baylor this year, so we can focus on a football victory, and not have to fall back on silly moral victories, like how much better ISU's tailgating is...

it is way better.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com

Yes, but unless you can go to baylor's board and pull up a thread of an ISU fan talking smack the whole preseason...they really aren't the same thing.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
The best thing about UConn. We had a walk on QB (Lorenzen). Coach Mac tried to make him a Tight End. Lorenzon wanted to play QB. So he goes to Juco. Becomes a 4 star QB out of JC. Then goes to UConn and makes it into the top 25.

Dolokaju

Jun 8, 2006
I think Andre Dixon will be graduated by then so unless they are stacked at RB, we may have a shot...then again our defense likely will be young...and small...so what else is new...;)

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009
The best thing about UConn. We had a walk on QB (Lorenzen). Coach Mac tried to make him a Tight End. Lorenzon wanted to play QB. So he goes to Juco. Becomes a 4 star QB out of JC. Then goes to UConn and makes it into the top 25.

And then he went to Jaguars camp as a tight end and last I heard was with the Saints.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames

Unfortunatly no, I will never forget that game

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron