Army Look-a-Like

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
Little off topic, but can anyone tell me why almost all of these guys have usmaps after their hs?

becrisgreg

Apr 11, 2006
Omaha
Little off topic, but can anyone tell me why almost all of these guys have usmaps after their hs?

United States Military Academy Prep School. An additional year for kids who may need a little more prep prior to tackling the rigors of one of the service academies. I am amazed what these kids do AND play a DI sport!

On a side note - prior to posting a picture of one of these kids remember they will be taking bullets protecting our freedoms in the near future.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I'm guessing that this is our only opponent this year where someone won't post a guy with dreds and say he looks like Predator or Whoopi Goldberg.

Reactions: motorCYcle

CYKID

Oct 18, 2006
Clive
attachment.php

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
United States Military Academy Prep School. An additional year for kids who may need a little more prep prior to tackling the rigors of one of the service academies. I am amazed what these kids do AND play a DI sport!

On a side note - prior to posting a picture of one of these kids remember they will be taking bullets protecting our freedoms in the near future.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron