Chizik wired on ESPN !

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyfreddy

Oct 15, 2006
ESPN, stating how good Auburn is now that Chizik is at Auburn, and the spread offense.

I have a hard time listening to anything he says.

Nice Kirk, just called Chizik the Iowa State flunky. Why do I even watch this channel?

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
He does nothing in the SEC, although you can't not be impressed with how well they are running their new offense so far.

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
Several years ago I tired of all studio and pregame shows and just started watching the games only. If kickoff is 1:05 my TV comes on at 1:04. TV turns off at the final gun - no listening to any postgame interviews. I even watch games with the sound muted sometimes. So, I don't know much about the ins and outs of any team other than ISU but I certainly don't miss listening to "experts".

Reactions: CycloneErik

rhillary

Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
I am glad I missed it.

On game day my favorite teams are as follows:
ISU (obviously)
Who ever plays Auburn
Who ever plays Iowa (yep, I am petty)
All other Big 12 teams.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Several years ago I tired of all studio and pregame shows and just started watching the games only. If kickoff is 1:05 my TV comes on at 1:04. TV turns off at the final gun - no listening to any postgame interviews. I even watch games with the sound muted sometimes. So, I don't know much about the ins and outs of any team other than ISU but I certainly don't miss listening to "experts".

I'm starting to do this more too. I watch more espnews, because they actually do games and scores and not sportscenter. All those fluff pieces make me want to vomit. espnews is like sportscenter of 15 years ago.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Kirk says good things about his buddies. Chizik hired an outstanding OC and DC at Auburn and hire flunkies at ISU, yet another reason he ****ed ISU.

The Mook

Jun 26, 2008
Ankeny, IA
www.twitter.com
ESPN, stating how good Auburn is now that Chizik is at Auburn, and the spread offense.

I have a hard time listening to anything he says.

Nice Kirk, just called Chizik the Iowa State flunky. Why do I even watch this channel?

6.gif

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
can't people spell his name correctly-it is CHIZZLEDICK,WHO IS THE HEAD FOOTBALL COACH AT AUBURN!!!!!!!!!!!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
It's easy to look good with better talent. We saw last year when we were evenly matched with a team (Colorado, Iowa) and he couldn't coach us over the hump.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
What ever happened to McFarland and Bolt? These great football minds in Chizik's mind should have landed other top jobs right?