Basketball Facility Video

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
I like it. Based on what's in the video, it seems to be on par with the some of the best basketball practice facilities in the country. Huge upgrade for ISU.

AustinCyclone

Nov 17, 2006
Austin, TX
Welcome to the big time boys!

I have been to a lot of facilities around the Big 12 and can comfortably say that our basketball program is now in the upper echelon of the pecking order when it comes to facilities.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Off the subject, but does any of the old ISU players that went on to play in the NBA give any money back to the ISU basketball program?

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Very nice. Where can I get one of the I-State conference table chairs that where in Fennelly's office..that's what I want to know.

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
Nice space. Great that we finally have a practice facility for our basketball programs.

I will say I am not too impressed with the feature walls and their graphics. I'm a stickler when it comes to color and design, and these are maroon...sorry...had to be said. If there is one thing that drives me crazy it is all these off colors mixing in. You don't see that in any other program.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I will say I am not too impressed with the feature walls and their graphics. I'm a stickler when it comes to color and design, and these are maroon...sorry...had to be said. If there is one thing that drives me crazy it is all these off colors mixing in. You don't see that in any other program.
Oh my God. Did I accidentally go to Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.com? And viewing something through video never yields true colors.

frontrangeclone

Apr 11, 2006
Cache Valley
twitter.com
overall, I'm pretty impressed with it, I love how it looks on the outside too... the only negative I saw were the walls with the player pictures where they just painted the brick cardinal.. looked kinda cheap. But, compared to what ISU basketball had prior, this is huge.