Did anyone record the game?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

destro72

Sep 13, 2009
I was wondering if anyone on here recorded the Iowa-ISU game yesterday? If someone could hook me up with a dvd-r, vhs, whatever, I'd really appreciate it.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
No! And had I recorded it, I would have deleted that game the first thing I did when getting home from the game.

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
No! And had I recorded it, I would have deleted that game the first thing I did when getting home from the game.

this. Any clone that recorded this game immediately deleted. Who wants a souvenir after that one? Try the hawk boards, they have a great reason to keep a recording of this game.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Exactly what has been posted above. I recorded it, as I was in Minnesota for Coe's game, and deleted the game as soon as I walked in the door last night.

I haven't seen any highlights of the game, not that there were any, and I don't plan to see any either.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I was wondering if anyone on here recorded the Iowa-ISU game yesterday? If someone could hook me up with a dvd-r, vhs, whatever, I'd really appreciate it.

I recorded it on Betamax, I can send that to you. If you don't have a Betamax player I could transfer it to Laserdisc.

Actually I DVR'd it and like every other Cyclone fan here I deleted it the second I walked in the door.

Why don't you take your hawk *** to a hawk board and ask there.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
I did and I watched it this morning. Wegher looked much better on tv than he did in person. Also I'd forgotten about Hamilton's big drop on the 30 yard first down pass.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I wish I had recorded it so I could watch some certain plays from different angles than the ones I had.

I would just want to see if my blinders were on at certain points or not. As it is, I don't have a DVR or anything, so it's a moot point.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
I wish I had recorded it so I could watch some certain plays from different angles than the ones I had.

I would just want to see if my blinders were on at certain points or not. As it is, I don't have a DVR or anything, so it's a moot point.

I just watched it, which plays were you thinking of?

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
The DJK TD (was there a no-call?), the Stanzi facemask call, and the no call "roughing the kicker."

Those plays wouldn't have changed anything, but I wonder if I imagine seeing things or not while it's happening.

Yes, those plays were in my mind too after yesterday.

1. DJK pushed off on Banks' facemask very blatently right in front of the ref. That was bad no call.

2. The facemask on Lyle was a good call, he had it for a second or so.

3. The "roughing" the punter was a no call because the Iowa defender was blocked into Brantner.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Yes, those plays were in my mind too after yesterday.

1. DJK pushed off on Banks' facemask very blatently right in front of the ref. That was bad no call.

2. The facemask on Lyle was a good call, he had it for a second or so.

3. The "roughing" the punter was a no call because the Iowa defender was blocked into Brantner.
I was pretty sure the first was the way I saw it, but I couldn't see the facemask from the NE hillside. I also couldn't tell if he was in the air when the kick started. Didn't see the block into it. Thanks.

destro72

Sep 13, 2009
I recorded it on Betamax, I can send that to you. If you don't have a Betamax player I could transfer it to Laserdisc.

Actually I DVR'd it and like every other Cyclone fan here I deleted it the second I walked in the door.

Why don't you take your hawk *** to a hawk board and ask there.

No one on the Hawk boards have responded, so I thought I would try here. Don't be a poor loser. I didn't come here to gloat, just looking for a little assitance.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron