HN IOWA vs ISU Simulation

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Looks like we never get in field goal range except for the 4th quarter that really makes sense :jimlad:

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Also we ran 50 offensive plays and Iowa ran 80 plays. we must have a lot of 3 and outs

Clonebydesign

Jul 21, 2009
Ames
Wow, the group that put that together is just attempting to make the hawk fans feel good about somthing. ISU only has 7 first downs, come on maybe after the first few drive at worst. Those stats are so BS that I dont even know why they bothered to publish that article. I understand that its HN but be real and not such a homer.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Wow, the group that put that together is just attempting to make the hawk fans feel good about somthing. ISU only has 7 first downs, come on maybe after the first few drive at worst. Those stats are so BS that I dont even know why they bothered to publish that article. I understand that its HN but be real and not such a homer.

You know that was done on a video game simulation right?

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
A perfect day in the high 60s, mid 70's?

Weather isn't going to be a factor whether it rains or not.

1. Our field is one of the best in the nation and it won't turn into a swamp like the crappy old field at Kinnick.

2. We have an experienced RB in A-Rob. He has been very solid hanging on to the football and Arnaud is also good at protecting the ball when he is running with it.

3. Iowa is a run first offense. Rainy conditions would force them to run the ball more then they normally do which would allow ISU to really load up the box on them. With no SG to worry about it isn't a scary proposition there at all.

4. Our WR's... They handled the rain in Iowa City last year very well. I don't think it would affect them at all.

With those points made I think you can see that rain or shine ISU will have the same plan of attack. The weather isn't going to change it much if at all.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Anyone on here care to do a sim and see what happens? I would if I had the newest and latest video game system, but alas I don't.