Carlson

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

saf

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 2, 2006
Ames, IA
Does anyone in the know think Carlson will contribute? We were excited about him last year and he didn't really contribute as we expected.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Seems weird to me, too.

If this happened in Iowa City, I'd have a skeptical look on my face right now.

In the original post way back when, it was mentioned that appeals for Summer semester aren't heard until the start of Fall term. It's not hard to figure out that, for example, an appeal succeeded, or an Incomplete was finished.

Last edited:

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Of course it seems weird to you.

In the original post way back when, it was mentioned that appeals for Summer semester aren't heard until the start of Fall term. It's not hard to figure out that, for example, an appeal succeeded, or an Incomplete was finished.

I'm thinking that the answer could have been given without the attitude. I was equally curious.

mizouse87

Aug 3, 2006
Des Moines
From what I know, Carlson was deemed ineligible due to some sort of transcript issue. He has since filed an appeal and won his eligibility back.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
Carlson would be buried on the depth chart behind Reynolds, Sed, Marquis, Darks, etc.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
We had walkon Jake Williams playing last week. I've got to assume Carleson is ahead of him.