missouri vs. illinois

AntiSnob

Mar 1, 2009
what happened here? I thought Illinois was going to dominate this game. They have all the makings of a Big 10 dark horse. A very good QB (Williams) and a very good WR (Benn). Also, Missouri lost a lot of players (other than SW) from an already **** poor defense. While Illinois wasn't expected to have a good defense, Missouri was without the triplets (Daniel, Maclin, Coffman)

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
what happened here? I thought Illinois was going to dominate this game. They have all the makings of a Big 10 dark horse. A very good QB (Williams) and a very good WR (Benn).

Illinois is a Big Ten dark horse; they'll be in the top 4 or 5 for sure. What you saw was the just the way it is -- a middle-of-the-pack Big XII team is a lot better than a middle-of-the-pack Big 10 team. Big 10 football is MAC football played in bigger stadiums.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I don't think so. I think Mizzou is going to be better than they've been advertised.

This.

Everyone has expected Mizzu will be way down this year. I expect they'll lose a bit, but I think they'll easily still be in contention for the Big 12 North title.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Illinois was not good lasy rear. They play in a weak conference. Also, Juice is overrated and Ron Zook is a terrible coach.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Zook sucks as a coach... recruiter different story. But juice needs to be on the bench and the red shirt soph chryst needs to be the starter. and Benn only played one series also

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Everyone in Champaign is calling for Zook's head. I'll be surprised if he makes it past this year. They are unprepared in half of the games they play in. Its really embarrassing. The only reason why he has made it this is because he can recruit with the best of them.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Everyone in Champaign is calling for Zook's head. I'll be surprised if he makes it past this year. They are unprepared in half of the games they play in. Its really embarrassing. The only reason why he has made it this is because he can recruit with the best of them.

This has to be the only reason hes still there.... but that could change since locksly his OC left for new mexico. Locksly had the DC area locked up for the Illini

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron