Erin Andrews unplugged

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I can't believe nobody has posted this yet. Have you seen and/or heard about the video of her circulating out there. Some ***** flipped her peep hole in her hotel room and filmed her naked.

Last edited by a moderator:

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I can't believe nobody has posted this yet. Have you seen and/or heard about the video of her circulating out there. Some ***** flipped her peep hole in her hotel room and filmed her naked.

don't call me names....

Last edited by a moderator:

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
PSA:

A friendly reminder that links to those sort of things are against site rules. Articles about it, like above, are fine.

-keep.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeronimusClone

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
The unfortunate thing is they aren't sure where and when it happened. Because whoever did it had to have a key to that room, and they should be able to sue the **** out of them.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
I saw it yesterday and you can definitely tell it's her. She's curling her hair in the buff and doing these strange half squat things at the same time. She likes to peek at her rear end too. Kind of a fly on the wall feeling while watching it.

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
Wouldn't this be between Andrews' lawyers and the site that posted it? She is a public figure, but this is a private matter, right?

I'm no lawyer so I'm not sure of the legal implications of posting a video that was recorded illegally, but, yes, I imagine the site who posted it will be liable in a civil suit if he refuses to give up his source as a settlement. There has got to be a some Juris Doctorates on here who could fill us in.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
the video I saw was just a snippet - but I could tell it was her. The only reason I knew for sure is because ESPN radio was talking about it this morning. I don't think Erin Andrews was having any trouble with name recognition prior to this, but it will probably do for her with non-sports people what the Paris Hilton video did for her popularity. Only difference is Andrews can spell video and popularity.