YAWN....

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Good lord these Final Four games have been BORING!!!
I keep finding myself switching over to "Mean Girls" :no6xn:

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I agree, although I've been watching "The Rookie" on ABC instead. :)

For some reason my level of interest in the NCAA's has been at an all-time low this year. Seemed like once ISU's season ended, I stopped caring.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
I agree that once ISU is done of course my interest lever will drop a little bit, but this is the first time in a long time that I could careless about those that are still in it.
I guess I doesn't help the Gtown is out and I had them wining it all in my bracket.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
Normally I would have lost interest a LONG time ago but I picked OSU to win it all. With the win over G'town I think I just took over the no. 1 spot in our office pool. But with even saying that I never watched the whole game and chose to watch a movie rental instead.

If Florida wins I should have it locked up. If it wasn't for the money I could care less...:dull8ay:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Good lord these Final Four games have been BORING!!!
I keep finding myself switching over to "Mean Girls" :no6xn:

That is when Lindsey Lohan was still hot. Before she turned into skanked out hollywood trash. And yes, it is more exciting than this game.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
You know, I"m watching "Mean Girls" now.... and.... as I'm just listening to it, all I can picture is a student in my class recounting a story. It's eerie how similar these kids talk with all of there "likes" and "ya knows"

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
You know, I"m watching "Mean Girls" now.... and.... as I'm just listening to it, all I can picture is a student in my class recounting a story. It's eerie how similar these kids talk with all of there "likes" and "ya knows"

Pretty much. Can't say I really miss those days, although looking back it was stressless and painfully easy.

This movie has nothin on "John Tucker Must Die."