Collins is a little hefty

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
i think i would let him weigh as much as he wants as long as he keeps making shots at will.... i ******* hate that guy when he played us in Ames...

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
i think i would let him weigh as much as he wants as long as he keeps making shots at will.... i ******* hate that guy when he played us in Ames...

I hate the guy as well, it was nuts how he just couldnt miss, but it was also funny as **** chanting "no means no", the glare he gave the group of us was awesome.. I dont care that we didnt get into his head enough for him to miss shots, but we obviously ****** him off a lot, with some of the other stuff we said.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
I hate the guy as well, it was nuts how he just couldnt miss, but it was also funny as **** chanting "no means no", the glare he gave the group of us was awesome.. I dont care that we didnt get into his head enough for him to miss shots, but we obviously ****** him off a lot, with some of the other stuff we said.

ya i saw that he kept giving the student section a glare. I think we did all we could to distract him but Kansas just decided to be Kansas that day and still whoop our *** even when our best player has his best game....

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I have a hard to believing a 5'11 guy is 228, especially if he is working out like he should be...that's just crazy!